Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject:

Skyfreak wrote:
[
spaceplayers

u are all good, but the admins are too dumb to handle this game

so wait till i crash ur game u dumkompf

Another excellent application for moderating position. Base at least you can see the fleet setups, for some strange reason my puter cant. Boo Hoo.

(Temporarily out of business)

Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Now Methi...Isn't the pot calling the kettle black in your post. Please reread and tell me who started the cussing. Very rarely do you post without swearing.
I merely demonstrate my ability and obviously Moderator condones it.
Otherwise he would not have threatened me for calling Skyfreak "Freakface"

Now If I had called him Fuckface or Cuntface or any of the other 500 things I can think of, Moderator would have been justified in chastising me.

Perhaps I shall regress back to my teen years and start talking like some do here.
BTW...how long have you been playing ST and have you made a contribution towards upkeep of the server?

Opinions are like ***...everybody has one. You don't like mine...lump it
My opinion is ...if I could buy 1000 mp from the admin for say...10 bucks, pounds , euro's whatever, I COULD be king for a while. At least untill someone else got tired of my extra MP and they contributed as well.
20.00 should buy me 1000-1500 MP for my whole evo. $10.00 should buy
enough to do me half of my evo period.

If you didn't like what I had to say and decided to shut me up, you may or maybe not have to buy the extra manpower as well. Depending on your skill level.

When Moderator says I'm out of line for not cussing and Skyfreak rattles off a string of cussing they can all go fuck themselves for all I care.
I don't need ST anymore than they need me...Probably less

That would be pretty nice!
Extra Manpower lol But you can still get ur ass kicked with or with out it anyone can
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject:

I posted because it was a provoking post you did T2.... We all saw that what came from that. It's only too bad that most of the members here don't know eachother. Some people try to write message with a nice hidden message in it. You didn't saw it in this one. And your reaction wasn't well placed. Without the word "Freakface" that wouldn't be such an offensive post.
And for the last time: i don't let my opninion of players count in here. I am doing my job as an objective moderator, not as a playing ST-member. If Skyfreak wouldn't be base but someone else i would have said it too.
And then i am even not responding this time to the language spoken to me.........

If you have further questions T2, please pm me, i will be glad to answer them too
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject:

I do believe that the last post from T2 deserves the award for most swearing ....
Cheers
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject:

OK first of all T2 you need to mind your own business alot more. Admins when someone posts even if the whole thing was total BS admins have the duty to read the post and not ignore it because they thought it was flaming. Skyfreak i have high respect for you and you know that. This has gone out of hand.

T2 : First you have no right to call anyone any sort of names on the forum. Skyfreak is by far the better player and you wouldnt even start against him.

Admin : Skyfreak is probably the most dedicated player spacetrace has and has been wanting to improve the game. You dont allow him an admin postition..reason i have no clue why you could always have given him a chance and see how he does. The game needs aid and if someone wants to help out you should be grateful for it.

Methi : Adding to swearing is really needless

Skyfreak : OK maybe this time you finally have a reason to be mad...lol

Settle down before i get tempted to return and kick all your butts
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:

Well Moderator...Skyfreaks post provoked me as well. I just managed to return the favor without resorting to degenerate language.
I do have the ability as you can see and I'm not adverse to using it.

As I mentioned before, when someone tries to improve the game, there is a few here who try to discredit the idea. I, personally think if someone cannot be constructive with thier comments, they should keep thier mouth shut. I really don't want to read someone trashing anothers hard work.
I will also go on to say that when players also administer the game, it is impossible for them to stay objective despite all good intentions.
I left the last on-line game because of this very thing.

Either administer or play the game...not both. If you want to play ST give the moderator position to someone else.
I never trust anyone who plays and also has inside information from being in the "management". To me, it is a conflict of interest.

I see now the real reason that this post got started to begin with.

I gather Skyfreak is jealous because you have the Moderator position hence he attacked your initial post.

Does the position of Moderator pay well or is it a prestiege thing ?

Silly question.....I already know the answer.

If a form of revenue generation can be achieved, then the moderator position could be compensated as a reward for staying out of the game.
Staying out of the game itself adds credibility to the moderators position.

I guess we get what we pay for. Do you see the hidden message in that statement ?
This game had better get it's act together as far as administration goes or it will squaller in it's own feces and die a slow lingering death.
Yes... new players come and go and I won't be the first to leave.
Unfortunately, I won't be the last either.

It's really too bad a good game can be ruined by pettyness of a few.
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject:

DK...what I read in the forum is my business. As a matter of fact, it is everyone's business.
If you or anyone else does not want comments on what is posted, send a PM.
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject:

T2, we all don't give a fuck about your interests. Either you play the game, or you don't. Every person has the right to do so, even admins and moderators. Almost all the people who work on maintaining and developing this game play, just to be sure they do the right thing, they invent the right stuff. That's the way with every online game, with the one game it's more obvious than the other one. So please.... we don't need this kind of comment on people who are doing their jobs.

And this will kinda sound childish, but you provoked the first with that Freakface comment, that just sucks. And i would sugget that you don't go against the comment of a moderator or an administrator. Some other did it and they aren't here anymore, got my point???
 Back to top »
promethius2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

This game is not about "Whoever pays the most money is superior than everyone else"
This game is a game where the talent of players is tested. And those with the good talent are respected.
Im 14 > I dont have a Credit Card, And I sent a Christmas card to admin (by post) to them and tey never got it. So im not gonna send a cheque.

As for my swearing > I have not sweared in quiet a long time and I only swear when I need to.
And then of course, when someone has an opinion i dont curse at them for their opinion. Becasue I belevie in freedom of speech and equality.
You however, have a different idea about things.......

And it is you who is at fault. But of course, you are too arrogant to realise that.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Then Why DM do I see all the time ( at least every week) bellyaching about not enough players and poor administrative practices.
I think it is because of your quote

"T2, we all don't give a fuck about your interests."

Therein is where the problem lies !
 Back to top »
DarthMother
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject:

that's not true.... there are just players who destroy the good intentions of other players by doing some stupid things, and you are one of them... this game needs some funny players, not members who call anyone they don't know names.... that just s u c k s, you don't know with whom you are messing with, base is a very respectable player and he plays it at least 20 times longer than you do, he participates well in the game, has many ideas and is a great battle-opponent, too bad i haven't got the pleasure to face him (don't know if that's a pleasure btw). We had several guys who called someone they didn't know all kinds of stupid names. THOSE guys we can miss like a verry rotten tooth. And ok, base had a "nice" reaction, but if you would have done that to me.... i think my message would have been much worse.... :p i don't hold me in. I can't think at first of a nice name for you..... so i will be back on that later..... you (a lot of censored swearwords)

And doing this in forum isn't btw so good for your ingame actions too.... ask around, you will get a LOT of enemies because of this, and i will be one of them. Everyone can do suggestions, but do that serious or don't do it. The forum has enough suggestions and remarks that are just one post and then it fades away....
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject:

and T2 .... by this comment you obviously mean Skyfreak yeh???!!!???
quote: when someone tries to improve the game, there is a few here who try to discredit the idea
so basically you are telling the spacetrace community that this is what Skyfreak is all about ....
Skyfreak discredits the game ye say ...
After everything that has been posted about what Skyfreak did and still does for this game... you persistently go ahead with these outrageous remarks about someone you hardly know ... have you actually taken the time to read what the others, including Skyfreak wrote....??? and is there a slight possibility that you take this into consideration before you post again ... read what the community is saying ... quite the opposite of your claims ... and for the very very very last time ... Skyfreak wrote a normal not even rude provocation to the admins ... and you blurted out your comment enabling a lovely insult in the process ...
so actually T2 ... nothing happened here in spacetrace exccept that you went personal on a player
it was also said T2 that the issues mentioned regarding moderation rights etc have nothing to do with you ... you stumbled into this topic ... I don't think that you are a disliked individual in spacetrace but golly you sure did give a player a hard kick for absolutely no reason whatsoever exccept in your eyes, to protect the admins ...and yeah this brought about frustrations ... how to get out of this crap ... by stop giving us all your personal comments about what you think you know about Skyfreak ...
I actually feel very sorry for you ... I actually feel very very sorry for anybody who unjustifiably tries to hurt any mate of mine ... and it happens to be you ... and now may I say to you ... your girlfriend is a freakface .... feels nice huh ... run now and go tell her that Turiana says she is a freakface ... cute huh .... example kiddo ... an example .... of how it comes across ... and furthermore LaLaLaLaLaaaa...
Greetz
Turiana
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject:

and ... since this topic has vanished .... just a very last post in here ... yet once again the admins have so nicely ignored an important player .... they actually so ridiculously sent a msg to skyfreak but evans got it instead and have they corrected their very own blunder, ah no, the dude aint important at all to spacetrace ... so before this post vanishes again as it will ... wanna say to you admins ... you s u c k so bad that it cant even be called s u c k i n g anymore... more like you ooooooooozzzzeeeeee bullshite ... I so do not respect you dudes for your high superior attitudes ... yeah yeah yeah ... you wrote the game and I forgot to say ... yay yo who haa ... what geniuses they must be lol ... nah ... to me you are as nothing as I am to you ... lol
Cheers writers and developers who do not know how to look after their players lol muuuuuuuuuhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuu
 Back to top »
kandos-
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 7:34 am    Post subject:

i will let my signature speak for it self!!
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject:

jazzy wrote:
... wanna say to you admins ... you s u c k so bad that it cant even be called s u c k i n g anymore... more like you ooooooooozzzzeeeeee bullshite ... I so do not respect you dudes for your high superior attitudes ... yeah yeah yeah ... you wrote the game and I forgot to say ... yay yo who haa ... what geniuses they must be lol ... nah ... to me you are as nothing as I am to you ... lol
Cheers writers and developers who do not know how to look after their players ...

sorry, but this kinda talk is not, what we need here. i remember, you wrote some quite funny topics too.

why are you interested in us admins?
this game is running, and we didn`t get a penny for it so far. it is just for our and your pleasure, so either enjoy the game or leave us alone, ok?
 Back to top »
assassin
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject:

don't you sell stuff so you can get money and don't you have people hold on here is the people
eastcoast lab
don't they give you money. so preaty much you did get money. in fact you made that stupid cread system to get money from 100 creads if you buy something. but it dosen't go into a new player when you get to 100 so you have to buy something ells. so do you or do you not get money even if you give it away to keep this game going

and jazz dose this help you out so you calm down
 Back to top »
CaseAP

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject:

as the voice of impartiality
i can say the admins dont have sutch a visable presence in the game as they might in hyperiums but maby this is good, the game is close to being comunity run.( forgive lack of undersanding)
assasin, eastcost labs is run by the admins

thats my once mounthly posting done, please save your flames for irc, so i can see them, and most probaly shoot them down
 Back to top »
assassin
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject:

so he dose get the buck. there is a few ways that he can get the money and keep this free but only a few ways.
 Back to top »
admin
Board Admin
Board Admin

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject:

no, by now, we only got 30 dollars in 3 years by some donators.

it would be great if we would get money with it, cause then we couls start developing really much on spacetrace, but for now, we do it only in our free time.
 Back to top »
assassin
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject:

in time i might give you some maybe. so you did get some money then.

hey i might have a idea how you can get some money.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3

Jump to: