Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
T.P.C. Failed attempt on DBD flag
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » T.P.C. Failed attempt on DBD flag
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: T.P.C. Failed attempt on DBD flag

I would like to thank Trailer Park Crew for trying to steal the DBD flag while we were in the middle of the war. I really appreciate the 3000 points i got for it already. Better luck next time. Oh and your spy has been caught also
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject:

The TPC would like to thank DK for giving us the opportunity. As the DBD were in a war initiated by DBD, we feel no remorse other than getting caught. Too bad you caught us....we were about to try for it in about 12 hrs. We had not worked up enough data to actually launch the attack but we were close.

In the true world of espinage...spy?...what spy?... We will never admit to anything even if it is true. We have been busy chasing that damn flag around your alliance for about 2 weeks. However watching you we certainly picked up a couple more pointers. We certainly did not want to pay the points rate you charged us for our info however, that's our problem. I haven't even looked at the BR's yet to see how bad we were beaten.

What tipped you off....did we park too close to the FC and was detected ?
I hope this little adventure makes some people realize that ST is alive and well and just because there is not a lot of forum or IRC activity, Some players are still very busy behind the scenes.

This Flag attempt was done solely because of DBD's large point score and had nothing to do with anyone who is in the DBD. Also DBD has a large majority of experienced players and we have more difficulty learning from
the inexperienced players.

The TPC will slink back to the Park and drown our sorrows in a bottle of rum and try to determine where our planning went wrong. We suspect we were ratted out however until the investigation into the failure is completed, we make no statement.

You may continue your war with ICP in peace....now there is a contradiction of terms...lol.

Cheers,
T2
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Basically your not dealing with a bunch of noob we right now are 3 very highly experienced and active players that work very well together. Good try but it failed miserably. Well i did need the boost in score cause i dont have enough

T.C.P lost 5400 points in the attempt 2200 to kame and 3200 to me thanks again
 Back to top »
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject:

T2 what you must do to take there flag is simple get your members to send DSPs around there planets then once the time has come you need the players inyour alliance to have good class killers so class 1 and 2 and 3 killers eg. Apollos, Cyclops, Plasma then just send your alliance fleets to the flag but the person with the HQs make sure he arrives last and it is in his fleet which arrives last.

Then all your players guard that flag and leave a 1 1 1 defence at your base
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject:

Touch DbD flag and I'll be there before you can even start to admire it .... !!!
Bahhhhhhhhhhh ....
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject:

u think it s that simple to take our flag evans?? i m not gonna say where u guys went wrong incase it helps u next time u try but u did make 3 major mistakes.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject:

Kame. I dont think its that simple but at least if they attacked in that way i think they would have alot more of a chance
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject:

Basically your not dealing with a bunch of noob we right now are 3 very highly experienced and active players that work very well together.
Quote:

DK....Do you think we will learn from inexperienced players ? Of course we are going to try to learn from the best. Being green does not = stupid ! In 6 months more I'll be able to take those points back from you. But only by challenging ourselves.

Our review of the sequence of events has revealed 3 major problems as well. The operation should have been called off when the first one happened about 2 weeks ago...but it was just too much fun to quit. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Unfortunately the results of our review is secret and actually has been classified black. I'm afraid I have given away too much already...however I am suprised at you DK, experienced as you are,in your first statement.
You ruined your chance to recprocate the favor.
And you'll have to admit...despite the failure of our attack... you were lucky it did not succeed. It could have happened the other way just as easy.
We know what happened...you know what happened...lets have fun knowing that each other knows what happened.
We won't make that mistake again. Now the fleet compo...we'll have to work on...

Jazzy....you don't have to wait for us to try to take your flag to come visit. The door is always open for you and we will have a fat one waiting

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject:

First time I used a "quote"...please reverse the quoted message above.
And Jazzy....how many joints should I roll for you...you tend to have many smokes in yur posts?
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject:

T2 wrote:
Basically your not dealing with a bunch of noob we right now are 3 very highly experienced and active players that work very well together.
Quote:

DK....Do you think we will learn from inexperienced players ? Of course we are going to try to learn from the best. Being green does not = stupid ! In 6 months more I'll be able to take those points back from you. But only by challenging ourselves.

Our review of the sequence of events has revealed 3 major problems as well. The operation should have been called off when the first one happened about 2 weeks ago...but it was just too much fun to quit. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Unfortunately the results of our review is secret and actually has been classified black. I'm afraid I have given away too much already...however I am suprised at you DK, experienced as you are,in your first statement.
You ruined your chance to recprocate the favor.
And you'll have to admit...despite the failure of our attack... you were lucky it did not succeed. It could have happened the other way just as easy.
We know what happened...you know what happened...lets have fun knowing that each other knows what happened.
We won't make that mistake again. Now the fleet compo...we'll have to work on...

Jazzy....you don't have to wait for us to try to take your flag to come visit. The door is always open for you and we will have a fat one waiting

What do you mean it could have gone either way...your fleets got mass slaughtered i barely lost 1 ship....and i really dont get this statement "I am suprised at you DK, experienced as you are,in your first statement.
You ruined your chance to recprocate the favor". You will have to explain what that means to me. IMO this is an online game that doesnt contain luck to win however you may think.

" In 6 months more I'll be able to take those points back from you." Well i am taking a six month break in a few days i would like to see you try to take them from me when i get back

Learn from your mistakes and know your ships better
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Oh dear me T2 .... now whatever may have set off that direction of thought into thy head ... me wonders ... staring at the sun trying so desperately to penetrate its way through the clouds but as yet unable ... lol
but thnx T2 for thinking about what I may be in need of ... lol ... heheheheeeeeeeeeee
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject:

6 months DK ... depends ... lol
When Total Ownage finally announces its "open" sign ...
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject:

I shall try to explain to you DK......

1. your very first statment revealed to me that you had inside info.
By revealing this, you ruined the chance to use your info source to it's fullest. Your source could have infiltrated our alliance and provided you with more complete info for who knows...weeks perhaps.

Without the info source, you would not have been able to counterattack our fleets. Of course you would have no reason to.

2. You counterattacked before all our probe data was completed. Our fleets were positioned outside the FC awaiting this probe data to see if an attack was viable. The attack may have been called off, depending on enemy fleet info. Due to the distance to the FC, 1.5 days, it was very hard to get a fleet to the planet with the ideal fleet cofig as enemy configs could have changed at least twice before my fleet arrived.
Your FC may have been busy fighting elsewhere and not had a solid defence yet built when he took possession of the flag.

These things made a large difference in your successful counter strike.
SO....if ypou were not prior warned, you could have lost it (your flag) just as easy.

In my opinion, our attack may or may not have been successful however due to a small stroke of luck on your part, you were able to be well prepared and decrease our chances by over 90% of being successful

These are the reasons I say luck was on your side.

Is there anything I have said you feel is untrue?

For the record, new experience has revealed to me that we would not have been able to keep your flag for very long. perhaps 48 hrs before you stole it back.
It's back to the drawing board for us to devise a new plan to recoup our losses.

Thanks for the multiple lessons. I can't say the points I paid was worth it however, when one pays dearly for something, one does not forget it easily.
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject:

we had no inside info, we suspected the spy in our alliance when u first attacked connor who had just given the flag, we made me fc and before the flag had been passed on u were already coming, when u did we banned the spy cuz we were sure of it and we attacked ur fleets.

i repeat we had no spy in tpc like we want ur flag! u guys r in the negative and even if one of ur players is positive the 20% we would have won would have been less than 1000 points so why should we bother.

Click!!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Kame...I know you did not have a spy in TPC but..you could have....
I know our flag is worth nothing right now so why waste your time!
It is always fun though to know what the other guy is doing just the same. It also adds to the excitment of the game in general.

And....watching you guys for a couple of weeks gave us insight to how well your alliance runs. It is a good model to follow. You work well together and are very organized in your attack / defence manouvers.

As far as the spy stuff goes...reliable info stopped despite direct requests about 48 hrs before you placed your attack. As a matter of fact, subversive info was sent to us.
If you are telling me you did not lean on the "agent" to provide false info or at least non-damaging info, I have no choice but to believe you however I do know 1 person who could verify or deny my theory.
We did not attack Connor though to my knowledge. I could not get a fleet to him in time before the flag moved so we decided to wait for the flag to come to us at your place.
Anyhow...I still enjoyed the experience and look forward to doing it again ...to somebody....
We must do some things different though to ensure if a successful attack is made, we are able to reap the spoils of our effort.
Frigg'in Rum don't come cheap these days.

Thank you as well Kame for the enjoyable time !
 Back to top »
kamekaze6
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject:

once we suspected a spy we stopped sending important messages alliance round, that may be the reason why your info was lacking...

Click!!
 Back to top »
Connor McCloud
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject:

Well T2 , I will let you know it was Killer of the Dog who came to visit me , he came with 3 HQ invaders I was at 99,9% Evo had my fleets out of my base for a last attack . he came lost and went away crying what did I do wrong . same mistake as you did at your 2 atempt LOL

Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject:

Connor...My appologies..and..that phoquer Dog...that must have been an attempt to turn you against us...and forewarn you. Not only that if he had been successful the TPC would not have benefited...he quit right before or after he made that attack. Then the phoquer tried to get into your alliance. Claimed to know someone within?? Had a friend? I think I have documentation on that event. Am I warm???
That's when you suspected a spy...about 2 weeks ago?
Star Commander can probably fill you in much better than I on the details of that attack however, I will take responsibility in appologising for the alliance.

That. PHOQUER
After all the rum and joints we gave him !!!!!!!!!!!!
 Back to top »
T2
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject:

Hey...Phoquer isn't banned...I wonder if Mother-Phoquer is....

Dog...you Mother Phoquer......ahhhhhhhhhhhh
I would have done the same though.... hehe...next time you are over...I'm pissing in your ice cubes before I give you a low grade rum...phoquer.......mutherphoquer.........steal our hard earned info.....mumble mumble....mumble...PHOQUER...burp !
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » T.P.C. Failed attempt on DBD flag
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: