Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Dead and back...

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Dead and back...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Dead and back...

…Weylyn opened his eyes. His back hurt like hell and he was bleeding from a wound on his arm. He looked at his arm and saw that things could have been much worse, his armour had taken most of the shrapnel for him. He had been lucky, he quickly saw that his bridge crew hadn't been so fortunate…

Dead bodies, or parts of dead bodies, were scattered across the bridge. His weapons officer was slumped across his console with his rifle still clutched in a death grip. Two warriors lay close to him, their swords bare; both had wounds that seemed to have come from some sort of claw. His communications officer hung limp over the back of his chair, three deep wounds in his chest. Plasma burns maybe…

He had been lucky, he was knocked out by the explosion before the enemy boarded. He never moved, they must have thought him dead already. Travellers they were called… The terror of the Galaxy…

Weylyn stumbled to his console and punched in an activation code. A dim red light lit up the bridge as the backup generators kicked in. He brought up the holographic display and brought up a status report. Things looked bad… The Invincible had been crippled, unable to fight. There were few survivors, not enough for even a skeleton crew, assuming they'd all live through the day.

He looked at the scanner display, it was all black. The last transmission on the com screen had been a burst transmission from border station Gamma 29-4. That was an automated supply station, but perhaps big enough to house the ship for a while.

He entered the hyperspace coordinates. He was swept off his feet as the ship accelerated and everything went black again…

When he came to, he saw the huge station out of the bridge windows. He heard a sound, and turned himself around to look towards it. He saw a small robot scrutinizing him. After about a second it moved away and headed for the damaged engineering console and started to repair it.

When he examined the bridge closer, he noticed at least ten more robots at work on the damaged equipment. The status report he had called up earlier showed that the surviving crewmembers had been moved to the sickbays, artificial entities were all over the ship.

Of course, the automated systems aboard the border station had sent a team of investigation robots aboard the ship as soon as it was docked. That was protocol. Automatic repair of any friendly vessel was also protocol…

Nanites… Perhaps he had found his new crew aboard this old sanctuary, border station Gamma 29-4…
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject:

Now there's a nice way to say "Hello world, I've respawned." wouldn't you agree?
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Very nice Weylyn

Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject:

WoW
 Back to top »
christiano
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Yeah exactly Weylyn, thats how respawning hits - every morning !
 Back to top »
doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject:

A sign of relief came over Tea Leaf. At last he has confirmed that the Invincible has survived the encounter with the Traveller, and Weylyn is still alive.

Pouring another cup of strawberry tea (a rare delicate among tea lovers), Tea Leaf thought to himself, "Will my planet be the Traveller next destination?" After all, the attack on the Invincible was quite near Tea Leaf homeworld.
 Back to top »
doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Welcome back Weylyn.
 Back to top »
Death_killer
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject:

Welcome back weylyn

When the come to me i'll make sure they take me away for a good 6 months at least
 Back to top »
Elder
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject:

Welcome back spacetraveller.

Quite a big story u wrote but it looks nice
 Back to top »
jazzy
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Hmmmmnnnn....depends DK ..... depends .... lol
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:

lowvoice walked up behind his leader he had just had a major computer failure and his windows 95 one of the four computers he owns had nearly caught on fire and he had too switch the information highway onto his new XP. Lowvoice was stunned at what he saw and asked his leader what had happened while he was gone. Weylyn jumped up and withdrew his gun startled he didnt realise that there was any life still on his planet but he was glad too see a friendly face. Weylyn explained too lowvoice how the travellers had destroyed everything lowvoice looked at his feet remember what the travellers had done too his last two accounts. Lowvoice lifted his head back up anf offered Weylyn a beer that he had nicked from someone in the itc-world when they had not been looking. Weylyn didnt feel like drinking so Lowvoice drunk it himself. Here's too the game Lowvoice said lifting his beer bottle then he drunk from it and now the time had come too rebuild civilisation
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Star Commander
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject:

A few days past after the attack on the FC of TPC as they were both very unsuccesful, Lego of Nirwana and Fox_Mulder of FBI both decided to attack our best FC yet Boxafrog. He stood strong and though lego of nirwana with his 1 1 1 defence as his fleet was reinforcing at the Black Hole, So Star Commadners and T2s fleet came rusing to the rescue all of us scored over 3000+ points all toghther. So Trailer Park Crew is waiting for you once more at the new FCs planet waiting and drinkning beer... Hehhehhe...

Lowvoice we have yet to see an attack made from you yet maybe if i launch one on you first?

But i am glad to here WoC ship can still be able to fight.

Long Live TPC
Greetz
Star Commander-
 Back to top »
mjx1
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject:

yo wolfpac i hope if ur trying too attack me ur attacks are better than your reading because i just stated in my last post that because my computer failed i have not been able too go on
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darkheart
Midshipman

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject:

when darkheart heard of the defeat his lord had suffered he was enraged "from this day on i shall do anything that is within my power to bring damage to the travellers" he said to himself.
But darkheart also realised that 1 day the travellers might come for him to :"when that unhappy day come i shall fight for all that i am and for the honour of WoC".
darkheart channeled his rage into his fleet and went out into space to spread chaos and missery among his enemies
doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject:

After 7 days in a suspended animation, due to a cup of tea from the Traveller, Tea Leaf has revived himself.

The old Tea Leaf is dead, but a new version is born, Tea Leaf -01-. He is now busying planning to serve his deadly cups of tea to his enemies. Instead of beware the apple, now beware a cup of tea.

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » Dead and back...

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: