Goto page Previous  1, 2

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » WoC vs TNO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject:

doomstar wrote:
@Kirby, You and I agree to a single attack with each other, since I made the mistake of attacking you before realizing that you were a member of TO. The next thing I know, I am under attack by 3 fleets (1 from Wheatusfan and 2 from Link), which just happen convieniencely that they are TNO members. I call that a clear sign of a group attack unless I am crazy.

On another topic, why respawn? Stay and fight since I won't join with Weylyn to attack you. I am certain he is capable of burning your base without my help.

After a few days of having no internet I can finally reply on this shitty forum again. First @ Doomstar: Because of my long time gone i don't know anything from that attack, so you cannot blame me, i'm very against gangbanging, so when peeps do that i'm not with them.

@ Weyleyn, Well done, you found me, and I never gangbanged Tea, me and Tea had an agreement, one last fight for my respawn, and you send your members to my planet, while i am not interfering in those battles, and now you are flabbergasted why i was so mad and send you those msges? Djiez think hard, if I do not bang peeps, then I am not the one who is attacked when peeps of my alliance are gangbanging peeps without my knowledge, because I am not CoW I don't know the war conversations, Link (the CoW) and Wheatusfan had.
To make sure this never happens again I am CoW again.

Greetz The Kirby of you're nightmares

Back to top »
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject:

21.03 16:34 From:The Kirby of youre nightmares
Subject:Re:
it took you so many days:s strange, but good, i wa sunable to defend myself during my internet failure, so it's fair from you not to attack me sooner - del
21.03 16:54 From:The Kirby of youre nightmares
you have to search for me again, i noticed that someone hacked me(i see an extremely amount of msges, so good luck, i'm deleting this one, I am waiting for you - del

You fucking coward! Deleting the account mere minutes before my fleet hits! My DSP is now EMPTY! I swear, you will NEVER enjoy enjoy playing ST again...
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject:

Weylyn wrote:
it took you so many days:s strange, but good, i wa sunable to defend myself during my internet failure, so it's fair from you not to attack me sooner - del
you have to search for me again, i noticed that someone hacked me(i see an extremely amount of msges, so good luck, i'm deleting this one, I am waiting for you - del

You fucking coward! Deleting the account mere minutes before my fleet hits! My DSP is now EMPTY! I swear, you will NEVER enjoy enjoy playing ST again...

I don't enjoy this game when peeps are hacking This was the second or third time i am hacked, I use impossible passwords to hack, so peeps hack with programs, I try it one more time, then you will never see me again, And when you see me after that time it will not be in a good way, i promiss So Stop with the fucking hacking or continue if you want to have me away and if you wanne ruin the game, I swear I will screw this game if this happens one more time

Back to top »
linkmaster
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject:

blaming this shit on me and wheatusfan? that's lame kirbs! even for you, u were attacked, and we defended you as is expected from alliances, all WoC did was retaliate to defend their alliance, if you wanted to keep it all personal you should have spoken out before I coordinated the attack! (the attack was a long while ago, so don't be confused with a new one cause there is not a new one....)
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Kirby wrote:
Weylyn wrote:

I don't enjoy this game when peeps are hacking This was the second or third time i am hacked, I use impossible passwords to hack, so peeps hack with programs, I try it one more time, then you will never see me again, And when you see me after that time it will not be in a good way, i promiss So Stop with the fucking hacking or continue if you want to have me away and if you wanne ruin the game, I swear I will *** this game if this happens one more time

I don't enjoy this game if my target disappears into this air. Stand and fight for a change bloody coward, this is the second time you pull this off on me...
doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject:

Bad, bad, bad Kirby.

You should just stand still and fight. In the case that somebody actually hack your account (which I am doubtful), as long as they do nothing interm of ruin your fleet, you should be alright to fight.

Bad, bad, bad Kirby. The evil twin of the cute fluffy pink Kirby.

Back to top »
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject:

@ Link, I never asked you to attack Tea, i wanted 1 fight for myself, with good balanced fleets, i got them that way i would win great from tea, then you and wheatus attacked him, without me knowing it, then I saw 2 fleets heading for me, which was your fault, so I blame you, even if you wish i wouldn't, you're stupid unknown action ruined my last days, face it!

@ Doomstar If you miss like 10 msges, if you're probes are gone and you didn't do that, then you know you are hacked, so I start over again, pity for weylyn, but thats life

Back to top »
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject:

Weylyn wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Weylyn wrote:

I don't enjoy this game when peeps are hacking This was the second or third time i am hacked, I use impossible passwords to hack, so peeps hack with programs, I try it one more time, then you will never see me again, And when you see me after that time it will not be in a good way, i promiss So Stop with the fucking hacking or continue if you want to have me away and if you wanne ruin the game, I swear I will *** this game if this happens one more time

I don't enjoy this game if my target disappears into this air. Stand and fight for a change bloody coward, this is the second time you pull this off on me...

second time I respawned, i told you that, i cannot help it, you're friends ruined it there for ya. Now i was hacked a normal reason to start over I think

Back to top »
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject:

Friends? Perdon me, my friends never attacked your account, I was the first. As for hacking, I don't hack people. If I did feel like hacking you, your ST account would be the least of your worries...
Kirby
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Weylyn wrote:
Friends? Perdon me, my friends never attacked your account, I was the first. As for hacking, I don't hack people. If I did feel like hacking you, your ST account would be the least of your worries...

For my regrets read the other forum weylyn, but I really need 1 thing to be lightened up, When Link and Wheatus attacked Tea Leaf, right after that you sended me a msg, Then I saw 2 fleets heading for my base, I became mad because of disrespect, and you have nothing to do with that you say?

Back to top »
linkmaster
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject:

ehm kuch kirbs.. you very well knew me and wheatus attacked Tea becease your attack failed, and you had incomings, after that i was running around like crazy and even lost a batlle.. (why is still a question) and you scored like crazy because I took a hit for you, but since this discussion is no longer about this, I will end this childish squabbling, and go listen to some music...
linkmaster
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject:

well it is good for you to apologize, so good thing, (he also apologized to me) so weyleyn i think everything is cool again, no hard feelings, if you still want to fight kirbs.. do that on your own sometime, i'm sure a clean 1 on 1 fight he'll agree to aswell and ehm.. hurray for kirbs and ehm.. for me too and for wheatusfan and for weyleyn and tea and.. TNO and WoC... ehm.. that's about it
Weylyn
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Yes Kirby, that is exactly what I am saying. I warned you and prepared my alliance to force the warning, but we didn't attack. Whose fleets were they? Unless they said "Weylyn of Valcorra" it wasn't me.

As for your apology, apology accepted. That wasn't so hard was it? I hate it when games get personal, so keep the foul language to a reasonable level.
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » The weekly explorer » WoC vs TNO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: