Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Login Error!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Login Error!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject:

Alrighty, I don't know who did it or why but my account password was changed and nobody knew about it! That is not the problem though...the problem is that when i had the new password sent to my e-mail it was 15 didgets long including letters. What pisses me off is that i was unable to login with this new password after i got it. Even though the informaton was the same on the password recovery e-mail i was un able to log in! I was not the only person affected ither! another person in my alliance has the exact same problem! I don't know who did this or why the heck they did it but let me tell you one thing...with a game such as space trace, that is real time and takes a really long time to play...f-ing around with other people's accounts makes you as low as a multi!!! I demand to be allowed to login on my account again!!! I have done nothing wronge and I have spent way to much freaking time playing this game to have my account screwed around with by a sore loser or somebody who can't fight a fair fight! My patience thins and if I am not able to log back into my account by the end of the week I will leave spacetrace and the entire Borg Empire will also leave this screwed up realm with multis, farmers, and hackers!!! Please fix my account: Artanis{SD} of Auir{SD}

Investigator
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject:

You mean you and your multi accounts will leave the game.

Artanis{SD} of Aiur{SD}
Sir Spade X of Royal Flush
Brood of WarX

Only 1 account is allowed
 Back to top »
Investigator
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject:

The pass changing was intended to force you to play with 1 account. This we always save to the latest option, but we use it if nessecery. I hope you will a new round with 1 account just like everybody else.
 Back to top »
mackman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject:

Hmmm I guess he feels a bit embarrased right about now...

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject:

he might be considering that one of his reasons for leaving this game is that t is multi-infested. how ironic!!

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject:

I have done nothing wronge. As MoC and CoW of my alliance I have the right to defend myself. I have been caught before for having my second account and by all means was more than abbliged to followthrough with the consequences. I submitted to losing my 18,000 point score and started over after deleting my feeder account. I DID as you asked and thought that was enough. I relied to the administration to notify them that both myself and my brother would delete our second accounts to prevent the loss of more points. My brother was sapposed to have deleted Brood of war, infact I checked to see if he had done it and all the buildings and fleets were gone due to deletion, i filled out another deletion form and assumed it would be deleted. It was almost 3 months ago when I did that...that time frame seems pretty close to what it was...I deleted my feeder who's name was blizzard of sandstorm I can not be taken down for the responsibility of my brother, yet he never recieved a warning but skips to the second step. I understand that i'm a marked criminal...lol...but I only have one offense. That I swear to. but if you don't mind I would like to continue playing considering we were finally making ground on the dying war with our enemies...I would be more than grateful if you could fix my password and notify me so I can change it as soon as possible. and on the note of my allys leaving i meant concour of new borg, and sir spade, anime of anime planet, ect... our people have been working hard to work our way to the top and we still haven't gotten there, and probably never will...but its fun trying! unless your branded...you know what i mean? Its like i have a record with the local cops and every time I drive by they pull me over...except this time it looks like my brother was driving and i was given teh ticket instead.

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject:

what about the sir spade account? is that your brother's as well? why don't you ban him from your alliance if he doesn't do as you ask. its the crime of accomplicement, according to nypd blue. hahaha j/k. but if what you say is true, don't play with your brother and be independent.

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Thats right I can have concour ban him from the alliance and he can suffer the consequences on his own. But the only problem is that he'll cry to our mother and she'll yell at me for not letting him play with me yada yada! But thats what little brothers are for aren't they...even though I can't log in I'll call my friend concour of new borg and have him ban him for me, we once had a major multi in our alliance...his name escapes me right now but it started with an nj of something... angoisia I think. he had like 9 accounts and we banned the one that was in our alliance...he didn't tell us that before he joined the alliance but thats the past now.
well seeing as i can't login yet its probable that the administrators don't like my family, lol jk. I'll call concour right now infact!

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject:

how old are you?

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject:

I am 16 and my little brother is 10. Thus giving him the upperhand in parental arguements. lol.

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject:

no wonder lol your brother is so small

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject:

Lol, like he didn't get to much attention when i was 6-9 years old. I became the unknown child...lol...nobody noticed me at the family get togethers lol...its bad. He gets favored alot but hes dumb as a rock! Oh well, I can't be too mean...he is my little brother.

An offer you cant refuse
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject:

What a sad story. You must be traumatized.

Its not your fault you make multi accounts, you are a product of your environment!

You need some rehabilitation. Send me your coords, please.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:46 am    Post subject:

I don't know if you understand...I was conversationalizing with someone...the fact still remains that i deleted my muti account a long time ago...while i still got blamed for my brother's actions...therefor I already "Rehibilitated" Its just a misconseption. I got caught in the cross-fire with a record. I figure u think my case is the same as all the muties who blow up when they get caught. But I insist that they please understand that I stopped when I was told to. Her is the case...When I was caught they took my points and told me to delete Blizzard of Sandstom who was my "Feeder". I did so and in the message box I ratted out my brother, I told them that he to was doing the same thing with a "Feeder" and gave them the names of both, defining the accounts use. I stated that I was going to tell him to delete the account, and to my belief he did...until I started to monitor my alliance, I was able to see that he was still attacking his feeder, And I figured that if he did not delete it and was going to use it he better share...so i told him to send me a few and "Feed" me a bit, and so he proceeded to do so. Then he got caught and so did I. Its kinda dumb...but It does not say anywhere that I can't have someone elses "Feeder" "Feed" me. I took advantage of the situation, but hey It wasn't my extra account...so I figured he would get in trouble and not me...and then we're here...lol. what can you do?...

doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:58 am    Post subject:

I hate multi player, but I believe Admins might consider the situation since STARDOOM seems genuine and repent.

Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject:

LOL.
he did delete his account
but then....
he continued to use unfair methods of gaining points.
while he isn't a multi any longer, his actions shouldn't be tolerated. his brother's multying also needs to be checked to keep both of these guys from being fed and having any excuses.
ciao!!

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Yes, I do agree that I should be punished for taking advantage of a multi...but blocking me out of the game is rather harsh. I made a mistake once and payed dearly for it...I made a smaller mistake and payed a whole lot more! I don't care if they take my points...for cryin out loud I want to play ST. lol. But My planet has been sitting unatteneded for a week or so...its likely that I won't have anything to go back to if the Admin let me

BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject:

if your brother is getting into trouble, that may mean that the admins read this topic

STARDOOM
Captain
Captain

Post Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject:

I thought they would be but I don't think theyr eally care to look into it...they probably think its the same old story that they've heard a million times...except its not. I'd like to have my acount back you know...lol. sigh

doomstar
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:56 am    Post subject:

Hopefully you will refrain from multi account/have somebody provide you points.

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Multi reports » Login Error!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: