Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Well god, maybe you aren't a multi, but you are a liar, big time.

Quote:
lol achillis! yes i did trust you but if i am not wrong you were in my alliance in the very first days ! like 5 days ago and only for a short time! about 2 days i guess

I don't know where you get the "2 days" from, but Achilles was there at least for a week, maybe one and a half(not really important)

Quote:
no i do not mind what your saying i mean after all you did get kicked of the alliance for low score of -2000 and yes you do have all the right to be mad at me and try to make me a mylty! no hard feelings! but if you learn to read the manual as often as you cheack on me you might actully get somewhere m8

Kicked him? when did you kick him? As he said, he left by himself, there was no kicking involved, you are just trying to make yourself the better one.
And then you say "no hard feelings" and insults him aftewards?...that's not nice

I have heard of more lies from you, and don't tell me that I am lying now, Achilles is the player I trust the most, and he has allways told the truth.

Actually I'm starting to believe that you are a multi too, but I still want to see the proofs
 Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject:

I trust Achilles also sooner than Mighty. I quit the LXG too, mostly because of Mighty's inactivity.
 Back to top »
Nemesis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject:

yeah, you need to do more for your alliance god, or else you'll lose more members other than us

[ This Message was edited by: Nemesis on 2003-11-06 17:03 ]
 Back to top »
irishguywi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:15 pm    Post subject:

I have no proof of "god's" status as a multi or not...and as such I will refrain from comment on that.

What I will comment on are the attacks on Achilles.

Since Nemesis covered most of what I was going to say, I will mainly chime in with a resounding "Ditto".

I know "god's" statements highlighted in Nemesis' post to be inaccurate. That frustrates me, expecially when it is about a player I know and respect.

There is no reason for lying about what happened, and it is disappointing to see it happen.

These things I know as fact...and it makes me wonder about those things I don't know as fact...

Back to top »
Lolz
Midshipman

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject:

i did check up on the number one player. his battles look suspicious but since i am a newbie, i can't tell if he is a multi. while borg and god argue, you may be letting a real multi get ahead of both of you.
 Back to top »
Metody I The Evil
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject:

attack by 0 ships
class 4:
buildings:
1 shipyard (0/3500, 0 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
buildings:
1 shipyard

score: 500

04.11 22:51

attack by 5 ships
class 4:
5 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
5 motherships

score: 1600

attack by 5 ships
class 4:

destroyed:

class 4:
5 motherships

attack by 5 ships
class 4:

destroyed:

class 4:
5 motherships

So?

Back to top »
irishguywi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject:

so....
was that nameless BR posting supposed to provide us some insight?

...or just waste bandwith?
 Back to top »
We are Bjork
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject:

I think it was the battle reports of the top player at the time of posting.
 Back to top »
irishguywi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-11-06 22:50, We are Bjork wrote:
I think it was the battle reports of the top player at the time of posting.

That might be right...but wouldn't simply mentioning whose BR listing it is be so much easier?

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject:

no actully was in my alliance for 2 days!!!

but what ever as for nemisis! are you even an lxg member?

nemisis am i right to say your another account for achilies? defending your self?

[ This Message was edited by: God on 2003-11-07 00:20 ]
 Back to top »
Nemesis
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject:

aaah, yeah!! well actually no more...
Don't you read the messages you get when people want to join?
Technoseal wrote: In the forum my name is nemesis, sooo guess that's who I am

And I'll say again, he was there for more than 2 days
 Back to top »
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject:

It appears that I have no need to defend myself. My defense has been properly handled by some ex-members of your alliance.
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:15 am    Post subject:

yes! i agree to that

anyhow this is the deal! i am not a multy! i never was i never will be

as for the one who accused me in first place! please care to take a look at your own battle report than accuse me. yours looks even worst than mine... i can assure you i had the luck of meeting one of your borg mates.. thats it

As you can see i have not been kicked out of the game after 3 days and thos conversation is no longer usefull

as for members of my alliance who left the alliance! well, no hard feelings guy! one of my members suggested we attack you guys but i think that is a wrong thing to do! i am not about to attack you... just chill in peace for your self... i am sorry that you left but now i know which members are loyal enough to stay as Gentlemen at such times. it was a good test to find the worthy gentleman from others! so enjoy the rest of your game. please do not ask to join back LXG cuz you will not be allowed

As for this topic. It is over. i appricite if everyone stops! if you have a good prove of me being a multy (which a view of my half battles is not one of em... cuz every ones battles looks similar. and by that count every one is a multy) please discuss it with the admin or post it here... other wise please do not post comments both in side or against me in here.

you have farther problems take it with admin!

Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject:

Maybe some of your users didn't left you because you were accused of a multi but because the way you act in that accussation. I can say you didn't act like a gentleman and your members didn't act like gentlemen at all. (banning borgs )
 Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
as for the one who accused me in first place! please care to take a look at your own battle report than accuse me. yours looks even worst than mine... i can assure you i had the luck of meeting one of your borg mates.. thats it

yes you said it several times now... but i dont mind posting the complete list of my battlereports here (with names date coords a.s.o.)... i dont know whether this is necessary, cause noone else than god critized them yet...
the only prob is that i dont know if its allowed (cause its not allowed to post even coords...) and if i would do no one could be sure if its a fake..

so if its not allowed i would propose the following instead (if its though necessary to let the truth come out... i dont think its necessary if you check the information you can see at site "battles of that player" which was named here quite often allready.. and this is just an emergency solution...):

let a neutral player have the ingame pass of my account and your (mighty god) account and check the battlereports there (to deny that the list is a fake)..
(of course we both change the pass after the check ...)
this neutral player than could state the truth... when i say neutral i think of a player like jam (who seems neutral to me even though he is/was a lxg-member)

but i think this idea is totally rubbish, cause its not in the spirit of the game and the only one who cant read battlereports properly seems to be you, god...

Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
As you can see i have not been kicked out of the game after 3 days and thos conversation is no longer usefull

as far as i learned the admins style, they want the community to solve their problems itself and delete players only when they cant to other (read the admins (=spacetrace quotes) here...

i think they do watch this discussion and wait for a while...
if you say you havent been kicked yet, i say i havent read an admin-message like:
"one of borg stop accusing unguilty players in the forum. mightygod is definitely not guilty."
you are a good and active player and i think they hope you come to sense soon...

i think they dont have a choice to ban you in the end, cause otherwise cheating will go on and there will be many good non-cheating-players leaving the game...
if the players dont learn themselves and nothing would be done, cheating more and more will be a problem until the state that you have no more chance with normal play....

i think admins have that in mind...and i must agree that far that i dont want you to be lost for the game ...
all i want is that you delete ALL multiaccounts and begin again as a non-cheater
 Back to top »
We are Bjork
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject:

Not sure its really necessary commander. Lxg appear to have booted the leader.

But I am sure Jam would get a kick out of it anyways.

I am looking at your fleet right now, and having a good ol chuckle. (Cos I thought of it too, but u have beaten me to the punch again, as usual!)

And managed another post whilst I was writing this one.

[ This Message was edited by: We are Bjork on 2003-11-07 14:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: We are Bjork on 2003-11-07 15:00 ]
 Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 3:07 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
As for this topic. It is over. i appricite if everyone stops! if you have a good prove of me being a multy (which a view of my half battles is not one of em... cuz every ones battles looks similar. and by that count every one is a multy) please discuss it with the admin or post it here... other wise please do not post comments both in side or against me in here.

yes, to some degree you are right.
i think that there is no big change that you will confess...
on the other hand we will not put our evidence into the forum cause we dont want to show you and other cheaters how you could be spotted.. we send it to admin and they ll have to prove it right or wrong...

i think the cheating with points is quite clear anyhow... :
everyone could see how you made your points and you lied several times to explain:
Quote:
why did i have mother ships, well becuse some stupid noob in your alliance had alota of them and his fleet was in the space ready to be attacked

we logged where and when those battles happened... those players attacked you several times with motherships at your base... there are even fractions of one of them there...

after your open brs where posted:
Quote:
lol this is carp!

only the last one is true and it was on seven! other battles are not mine

One another one of our accounts?

you still didnt seem to notice at this time that these ARE YOUR BATTLEREPORTS and that everyone can see them so why lying...

the good part of this discussion was that several players saw their fault and started new non-cheating accounts ...

but the bad part is that you had not the courage to admit but made the failure to discredit some other players in your alliance... i think that brang back negative resonance back to you
i didnt want that to be a result. on the contrary : you put so much energy into the game... and even though not every one might like your style you are important for the game...
please dont break this reputation you have gotten down... i think after this discussion it would be even more respectable if you could turn around and make a new start . we all make mistakes and i would again respect you as important and active player if you confessed and make a new start...

otherwise, i think there is nothing more to say, you are right...

i say you are a cheater and a multi and we have evidence...
you say you are not...

so maybe its time for the admins to decide...

Back to top »
JaM
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

But I am sure Jam would get a kick out of it anyways.

No I quit myself mostly because of Mighty's inactivity.
 Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: