Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Achilles
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject:

This is certain to earn me a whipping by the LXG, however, I have had suspicion about God for several days now, and have been watching him.

I am a former member of the LXG, and former CoW. I quit the LXG a few days ago, citing low score as my reason, as there is great pressure in that alliance to keep a substancial score. As CoW I tracked everyone's fleets religiously, and also monitored incomings. Even though God put enormous pressure on everyone to hold the BH, He never visited it once. When I say great pressure, I mean one message every two days. He talked on IRC a lot, but payed little attention to his allies in game. On IRC two days ago he did not even recognize the name of one of his oldest members!

I did inform God about two fleets incoming to his planet, and he said he knew about them, and that he had it under control. He said not to worry about backing him up. One of the incomings was seven of nine.

I also read about how busy the LXG was on the forums, while I was a member, and it surprised me greatly. He did not issue a single order to any of us about attacking other planets. Not one. He also did not even tell us that that was a function of LXG. We had to read it ourselves in the forums like everyone else. If any current member of LXG hit a target for payment, come out and say so. If you hired LXG to hit someone for payment, say so also. I know it did not happen. I rest the honor of my name on it, and that everything I wrote here is factual. The "hitman" function of the LXG was a coverup.

I am fully expected to be called a traitor and a backstabber, and I accept that. It was difficult for me to leave the LXG, because I really like a lot of members, and got along with them well. I know that I will be seeing them at my homeworld soon, too, but having these suspicions before, I had to post.

I also know wiz, and he is intelligent, polite, and a fair player. It is disgusting to see his name bashed by barely intelligible thugs.

@God- Change the alliance password, and have your patsy Boyington remove my access to the website.
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject:

lol achillis! yes i did trust you but if i am not wrong you were in my alliance in the very first days ! like 5 days ago and only for a short time! about 2 days i guess

no i do not mind what your saying i mean after all you did get kicked of the alliance for low score of -2000 and yes you do have all the right to be mad at me and try to make me a mylty! no hard feelings! but if you learn to read the manual as often as you cheack on me you might actully get somewhere m8

as for the one of the borg being very polite and bla bla!! this is his latest battle! i just looked

feel free to look at it your self , find one of the borg. cleack view his planet than click his battle history

these are the latest attacks on One

04.11 08:14

attack by 1 ship
class 4:
1 mothership (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
1 mothership

score: 320

so ya sure! i am the multy now.... axhilles no hard feeling m8 but you dont have to get mad at me beacuse your score was too low.... i did tell you you can join back now, i was actully being nice to you but what ever! yes as i said seven did come somewhere close to me! no he did not attack me, i actully attacked seven of nine somewhere close to my planet.... as i said before saw him on my dsp and attacked him!!!

yes he was scanned being in vicinity of my planet from 5 days ago! but i did not attack him ever scince beacuse i didn't know his fleet... i just made a dsp recently... i saw him on the dsp.. i made sure he is no danger.. i attacked him!

but ya.... so one may you explain your recent battle reports m8?
Achiles no offence m8, but i will tell boyington to do that

[ This Message was edited by: God on 2003-11-05 23:33 ]
 Back to top »
We are Bjork
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject:

I just want to say, I find this whole thing rather dissapointing. I like God, I find his style aggravating to say the least but have enjoyed bantering and fighting (except in actual battle which we never have done). I also like and respect many members of LXG, and was personally opposed to napping with them cos I thought it would be more fun to fight with them. Hence my 'spamming'

But having said that, the evidence that I have seen,and that is not all, is damning to say the least. And before you say "post it here" please think about it! There is a reasonably obvious reason why we cant.

As to the accusations against the Borg, well, it is an open alliance, I have just received a 'confession' from one member, a new member I think, but as to the reality of the confession I cannot say. We never intended the Alliance to be an excuse for players to open another account to shoot at. We always expected spies so that was not an issue with us.

For the record. I am in the game Phantom of planet X (there is another phantom)aka Col.Bogie,aka Commander Cody, aka Captain Starlight, aka Bogart, aka Mustapha Roote.

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject:

yes i know there is many multies in borg and we can't do anything about em, there noobs and there all around us!! doesn't really matter they wont go no where with there accounts! what matter to me is one of the borg multing him self!as i showed in the last battle report he had attacked a free mother ship and all his battles before hat he had attacked an almost empty fleets with mother ships! so i wounder!

is he multing?? cheack it for your self!!

and yes do show me your evedince against me? you can't post it here? send it to me! i post it here... if it is against me that i can post it can't i???

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:51 pm    Post subject:

and i wounder! if you guys think seven is my multie why is he still in your alliance!! as you know i do have spys there (now those spys names! you will never know... as you think its seven! sure seven )

and they inform me that seven is still in alliance

that makes no sence to me! if he is my multi why not kick him?
 Back to top »
Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-11-05 19:38, God wrote:
lol jack, who are you? another account of wizard?

No, this is not another forum account of wizard. Jack is my forum account I'm using it since last round, my ingame name is:

Space Lancelot of Grsmpf,
my coords are: XXX/XXX/XX (snip) Not Necessary!!!

Please add me to your com list. Join The Borg Collective

Alliance Tag: borg
Pass: borg

and visit my planet.

Best, Space

[ This Message was edited by: Mr. Spacely on 2003-11-06 12:27 ]
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject:

farther along one isstill asing your members to vote for COW and he is still oe of the people who is to be voted COW??!?!?

sirusly one it sounds like you send him near my planet so i could attack his mother ships and so you could call me multy and get me kicked.. and now he is revarding seven by giving him COW postition and place in borg perhaps???

one its not working we can see you still keeping him in your alliance!!! it is stupid

you know that i attacked him and he has - score
farther along you say you know he is my spy
and you also say you know he is my multy!

which is defently not true! but how ever if you know why don't you kick him out of the borg?

an i am still waiting on your battle reports explanation! i explained mine.. you should explain yours now shouldn't you?

Back to top »
BladeTech
Admiral
Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject:

i would like to say something.

i don't know either borg nor god personally but from all the past forum discussions, i know for a FACT that BOTH are very respectable veterans of the game who would NEVER cheat. i think all this is a bug of the game. for some reason, some things have gotten messed up. for an example, my ally's score dropped 5000+ points even though he hadn't even battled or anything. then my score has been increasing a few points every time i checked it. is this just a bug that may be affecting the battle reports too?

everything could be solved if the admins just come in the forum.

i believe in the innocence of both god and borg. @god and bog: plz don't don't prove me wrong by being a multy.

...BladeTech
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject:

thank you blade!
but i still need an explanation of one's attacks! i gave explanation for mines

and jack for someone who played a whole round you should know that your not allowd to put coords in the fourms... not even yours!! although i must admire you to put your coords (which are your true coords) up on the fourms!! you will get alota attacks by members soon! they like attacking people who have there coords for every one to see

[ This Message was edited by: God on 2003-11-06 00:07 ]
 Back to top »
Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject:

Quote:

On 2003-11-06 00:06, God wrote:

and jack for someone who played a whole round you should know that your not allowd to put coords in the fourms... not even yours!!

Yes, I know. But these are my own coords, I would never post someone others coords here! And if you want to attack me, feel free, I'm waiting for your fleets.
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject:

nah, according to our agreement with borg if either alliance wishes to attackk the other alliances members planets.. the leader have to clreafy 24 hours before hand! and i am not planing to do that till admin comes and prove this accusations wrong... than i might! but other people might attack you non LXGS

Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject:

there is a function in spacetrace you can see the reduced information on the last battles of each players:
i) click on the players name like writing him a message
ii) click on "view planet"
iii) click on "see latest attacks on this player"

you can test that on several players to see it works. the only thing is that the battle history at the bottom is your own, but the battles are that of the requested player.
if mighty says that those battlereports posted here are not his, you can easily
look them up yourself.
but lying so impertinent shows a lot i think...

i also said i respected gods history but mine seems to be much more impressive:
i was peace of love, wizard of oz , captain silver and "i am here because of"..
thats why i have so much forum accounts - one for each period - but i never made a secret from it...

about my battles which are so "unbilivable"
i planned to make no points at all this round, but seeing my alliance go down, i decided to gain some (not knowing of the cheating of mighty god at this time)..
i cannot tell whether the attacked players were neewbees or not - most points were gained near the blackhole...
and about destroying single cruisers and motherships : with "next 5 " you can see more battlereports... i have three fleets and after the first attack there was only 1 cruiser and a mothership left which i killed with the following two fleets... nothing to do with cheating

i want to thank those who kept to the facts and didnt spam. and i found to thank those who spoke for my reputation

Back to top »
Jack
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject:

I know the agreement between LXG and BORG. And because I'm a member of the borg alliance I dont want to break this agreement without any consultation.

What you "friends" in other alliances are doing is another thing!

But this is not the right topic to discuss that! Send me a message in the game if you want to go on with the discussion.
 Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject:

lol one, thats not what it says in your battle reports!

you had more than 5 attacks on fleets with only motherships or a ship and a mothership!!!

look at it your self! so if your not lieing than nither am i

Back to top »
We are Bjork
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:11 am    Post subject:

Gee god, you just made me waste my time looking at Jacks BR's.

Why clutch at straws?
 Back to top »
Ransack
Commander
Commander

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject:

these are the latest attacks on MightyGod of MightyGod

05.11 05:00

attack by 53 ships
class 2:
41 mobile repair bots (1/10, 5 MP)
class 4:
12 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 2:
41 mobile repair bots
class 4:
5 motherships

score: 1770

04.11 13:47

attack by 31 ships
class 2:
21 shield generators (0/2, 4 MP)
class 4:
10 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
5 motherships

score: 1600

03.11 15:28

attack by 5 ships
class 4:
5 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
5 motherships

score: 1600

03.11 14:23

attack by 3 ships
class 4:
3 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 4:
3 motherships

score: 960

02.11 14:22

attack by 99 ships
class 1:
84 fighters (1/1, 1 MP)
class 4:
15 motherships (0/1000, 320 MP)

destroyed:

class 1:
84 fighters
class 4:
4 motherships

score: 1300

he is a farmer or he has very stupid enemies

Back to top »
redflame
Midshipman

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject:

fuck off.
multi acount.

One man one acount.

redflame
 Back to top »
Lolz
Midshipman

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:11 pm    Post subject:

its funny how you concentrate on god and not the other top ten players. check them out. you may be surprised.
 Back to top »
one of the borg
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject:

we concentrate on god course we had the evidence on him.

but its not a personal thing... ALL cheaters should be stopped spoiling other players fun...
i had message from some players who stopped cheating now.

god is a massive cheater but there are others of course...

concerning the points there is a feature in the game:
( you can check mightygods battlereports, my battlereports or of whatever player you want... the information will be reduced to avoid use this feature as
a tactic spy tool, but it shows enough to find out many cheaters...)

Quote:
there is a function in spacetrace you can see the reduced information on the last battles of each players:
i) click on the players name like writing him a message
ii) click on "view planet"
iii) click on "see latest attacks on this player"

you can test that on several players to see it works. the only thing is that the battle history at the bottom is your own, but the battles are that of the requested player.

so go along and try with the top10-players or with whatever player you want

Back to top »
God
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject:

one of the borg m8! take a look at your own battle reports!!!

I do not multy! stop this nonesence

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Discussion and Recruitment » MightyGod of DeepSpace is a Multi and a Cheater!!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: