Recent topics Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
why isn't it possible to research...
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » why isn't it possible to research...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: why isn't it possible to research...

the discovered items on planets when i am already researching???

here is a secret discussion i heard:

person 1: president of mystic worlds
person 2: prof.zyklop, chief-scientist of mystic worlds

president: we found an interresting and needed artifact on a planet, can you do science on it??? our landing party is in danger, foreign fleets are attacking!!

prof. zyklop: nono , we dont want to stop our research, dosn't matter if there is trouble in deep-space

president: but we neeeed it!!!!!

prof. zyklop: i dont care

president : Are you so short-minded that you cant interupt your current work?

prof. zyklop: no no, its quite interesting... ups whats that... uiui,... and pls dont disturb me .... i try to
concentrate

president: arrrgs , grrrrr, but WE NEEEEEED IT!!!!

( and hes still researching...)
 Back to top »
Frederik
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 11:18 am    Post subject:

prof. zyklop: yes, but yesterday you needed this research. You think i am some kind of poppet you can order around?

president: Do you have any feelings about the men that are dying out there?

prof. zyklop: We, nanites, are not afraid of dead.

president: Then you will accompagne the next fleet to the artifact planet.

prof. zyklop: OK fine, can I continue my work now?

Back to top »
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject:

president (thinking): if we ever discover the secret of interceptors????

[ This Message was edited by: revenge on 2002-03-10 21:07 ]
 Back to top »
Frederik
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject:

president: Then you will accompagne the next fleet to the artifact planet.

prof. zyklop: (arrived at Asofanos) Hmm, not many enemies out here. I think the president was misinformed by his tactical adviser.

Fleet Commander: What?!? Are you critisizing the info I send to the president?

prof. zyklop: (surprized the fleet commander heard him talking to himself) Gmmlb.. Err...

Fleet Commander: I lost many brave out here, so start researching and dont lety me ever hear you complain again.

prof. zyklop: Sir, Yes, Sir !

Back to top »
peace of love
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:17 pm    Post subject:

prof. zyklop:
(very excitited): well prof. merlin , i wonder whether this line is secure... but... well i know i shouldnt tell you... as we are enemies... well, but... science knows no enemies... so now...look of this (pressing button for data transfer) ...
this is brand new... its uncredible.. we got it only under hightest invest of troops and time and of course... high developed science...

prof. merlin (bored) : ah, yes this interceptor stuff, nice. we use this quite a while ...interesting stuff indeed. but i think our fleet commando got allready bored of it. this technologie is not new enough. so they want me to invent something new. always the same... allways the same...
didnt u got my message, well i got my influence in the fleet commando at work a while ago to send u some prototypes to analyze... hmmm, strange thing, ... really strange....

president (of dr zyklop): well whats with the new technologie now.... he what are you doing there no private calls during work

(-transmission interrupted-)

Back to top »
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject:

the red telefon rings: beep beep beep

Fleet Commander (on the other side of the phone): i think the mission was a success!!

president: and whats about the scientist ?? has he the needed information

Fleet Commander :ups... i dont know, i was just commanding the fleets, you know that's quite difficult! i dont know what the weird professor is doing.

president (nervous, thinking): will we ever discover the secret of interceptors, so that we can defend our beloved planet, what will the people say and the television???

president (getting even more nervous)...

Back to top »
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject:

the intelligence agency of mystic worlds is active; even in fleets that are operating in deep-space.

00-agent-drago: fleet-commander! it seems in your fleet is not everything as it should be!
we intercepted a message; and you wont believe it its destiny was: the planet "the mob"
it seems we have a spy in our fleet!
 Back to top »
Frederik
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject:

00-agent-drago: Mister President, we have resieved information that the Wizards have made some technological advances?

President(confused): The wizards???

00-agent-drago: Yes, at Oz.

President(enlightend):AH!! The camping grounds. Nice. Good work, I expect a full report on this matter.

00-agent-drago: Of course mister President(hooks up the phone).

President: Commerso (diplomatic advisor), I think we have an excuse to visit Oz.

Commerso: Not again!! I cannot sell that to our people anymore. Our space mission was to explore the galaxy, not the planet of Oz.

President: I see, hmm....
Maybe we could planet a spy there?

Commerso: Dont look at me. Please dont look at me. No, really. NOOooooooo.......

President: Well, that settled then
 Back to top »
Hobbit
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:11 pm    Post subject:

At the Probe's Ramp
Commerso: Do you really think this new technology the Deep Scan Investigation Probe works? It looks a little bit like the first rescue ships on the USS Enterprise B
Engineer: I am sure that if you hadn't eaten your sandwich and all your burgers at Mc SpaceTrace's that you would have the chance that your gas will suffice! By the way some of the parts of the Probe are of the Enterprise B... hehehe your president hasn't got the money to buy some new.
Commerso: But, as you know that this ship is that safe you will be able to go for a test flight!?!
Engineer: No, No! I don't think it's a good idea, but I could program the computer so you just have to press the green blinking button.

Working in the cockpit

E: See now everything's ready just press the button and you'll enjoy your trip to the united emirates of Oz! (And will never come back... hehe)
C: But what is this blue blinking and beeping light at the right side of the cockpit please check it!

The engineer climbs into the cockpit to look at the not existing blue lamp and Commerso presses the green lamp on the left!
C: Hehe, hope you'll enjoy your trip and I'm going to eat a nice sandwich!
 Back to top »
revenge
2nd Rear Admiral
2nd Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:03 pm    Post subject:

after all the trouble in the last week all prothagonists of the story are still in good shape, exept prof. zyklop ( he is still missing after the mission on planet Asofanos)

prof. merlin was relegated to dr.merlin, but he dont cared too much about that (although he still didn't know why the wizards are that rigorous!)

commerso is sick of being a test pilot and wants to become a real diplomatic advisor.
(but the space navy of mystic worlds still needs a lot of men ... the war is evolving ...and in times of war, there are no ambassadors needed... much more are test-pilots needed)

all this seems really nice...

but the red telephone is ringing again:

red tele: ring... ring
president:hello
anonymius:we have prof. zyklop! pay us 17000 score or he will be relegated like dr.merlin.
and even more!!!
we will do a gravobionic surgery...after that he will be nothing more than a ordinary mushroom!

[ This Message was edited by: revenge on 2002-03-21 22:15 ]
 Back to top »
peace of love
1st Rear Admiral
1st Rear Admiral

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject:

the true story of the relegation of former known prof. merlin:

wizard: hi professor, we are very proud of you, but now we need this penguin-happer..

prof. merlin: ah, yes i work on it day and night, but it seems difficult...umm... but i ll do what i can...
what are with all the other nice ships i invented for you, are they still in the museum so that all the electron beiing can play for it...

wizard: ??? what?? what museum ??

prof. merlin: the museum where all the ships are shown to the children and the tourist that visit our nice planet... look here i have the tabels ready with explanations and other stuff i made them from uranium which i modelled into a stable form...

wizard: dont talk nonsense prof. ... you are a wierd man.... they are WARships we use them in WARS against our enemies... dont you read news ???

prof. merlin: WAR? we are in a war? dont say ... umm ... well the quantum theory daily and all the other scientific news didnt meantion that ... ummm.... i dont like wars at all... thats not what my ships were made for...

wizard: well its your job to invent ships and mine to decide what is done to them!

prof. merlin: well... ummm. if its so.. umm..
no!!

wizard: ??? no ? what no? listen professor i have no time to argue with u , i have to go out to the galaxy and fight everyone and tell them that i am their friend... THATS my job and its really difficult...

prof. merlin: if u use my ships for a war then i wont invent any more...

wizard: dont be stupid... we need those ships

prof. merlin: i ran out of ideas anyway... i now work this prophet idea to the end... and maybe the penguin happer if i came to the idea ... how ... hmmm. yes, very difficult (maybe prof. zyklop this multilifeform guy has an idea..hmmm) ... but no more ship then those..

wizard: ---censored ---

dr. merlin: so if its so then i make another FINAL EXPLORATION afterwards then you have less fleets , haha, and u cannot fight so good anymore...

---> romours said that dr. merlin will work on a very sophisticated final exploration and that this will be his last one.

he has left the planet on a quantum beam to search his friend prof.zyklops which he heard was forgotten in deep space...to rescue him and then drink tea and invent stuff.

[ This Message was edited by: peace of love on 2002-03-22 11:02 ]
 Back to top »

Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 7:11 pm    Post subject:

In the meantime Prof. Zyklop's kidnappers are trying to gain some points.

anonymius:Well can we get some points?
president:Who did you say you kidnapped?
anonymius:prof. zyklop! he will be relegated.
president:The name sounds vagely familiar
anonymius:Your supreme scientist, the center of your research.
president:Oh, now I remember... Ahh, we forgot him at Asofanos. Bummer.
president:(thinking : We dont need scientists, we have spies at the planet of Oz. And they are much easier to reason with).
president: We will think this over, personally I think 17.000 is far to much, but the high council must decide that. (thinking : let them stuff him as far as I am consurned. But I dont like blackmailers, so I will get them afterwards )
anonymius: No time, you must pay now.
president: yes, yes. (Put the phone back on the hook)(thinking : no need to rush things)

Back to top »

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:12 pm    Post subject:

at the same time far, far away.

the evil mycilloid commander ( formally known as fungu) tries to communicate with the kidnapped prof. zyklop. ( but it seems that the universal translator isn't working well)

M.C. : *bsss* you fool *spark* youre honorless government don't care too much *bllblblbgarx* they dont wanna *urgl-zack*

prof. zyklop: what??? and now ???

M.C. : first we gonna *unmpfl-zosh* relegate you!!!

prof. zyklop: ohhhh nooo, i recieved this decoration for my amazing dicovery of the shield generator.... dont do that ... NOOOOO!

M.C. : hehe *zargl*

dr. zklop: oh no! what will the others say, prof. merlin will laugh at me!

M.C. : but thats not *blourgle-blorg* all !
(he points the gravobionic transformator at dr.zyklops head)

------------------------------
will dr.zyklop ever return to his homeplanet???
will he become an ordinary mushroom ???(will the mycilloids assimilate him???)
what will dr.merlin say to the relegation of prof. zyklop???

Back to top »
SpaceTrace Forum Forum Index » Off topic » why isn't it possible to research...
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: